The Packers won every home playoff game for over 60 years. Green Bay was 13-0 at home in playoff games until Michael Vick and the Atlanta Falcons won as 6.5-point underdogs at the end of the 2002 season. Since that 13-0 start, the Packers are a much less intimidating 5-4 in the postseason. Below is the points differential in every playoff game in Green Bay in NFL history:
Aaron Rodgers is just 2-2 in playoff games at Lambeau Field; in fact, he has as many wins at Lambeau as Eli Manning. Manning is one of 8 quarterbacks to win two playoff games in the same opposing stadium; no one has one three. Who are the other 7?
- Ben Roethlisberger won in Cincinnati in 2005 and 2015.
- Joe Flacco won in New England in 2009 and 2012.
- Tom Brady won in Pittsburgh in 2001 and 2004.
- Brett Favre won in San Francisco in 1995 and 1997.
- Vince Ferragamo won in Dallas 1979 and 1983.
- Roger Staubach won in LA in ’75 and ’78, and in Minnesota in ’71 and ’75.
- Craig Morton won in San Francisco in 1970 and 1972.