Football Perspective turns one tomorrow. To celebrate, Doug Drinen has come up with a contest centered around the following picture.
Question 2: Make a case to your real or hypothetical significant other that this is worthy of being printed, framed, and hung on your wall.
GRAND PRIZE: Your choice of: (1) honor and glory; (2) a Football Perspective coozie; or (3) an article written by me on a topic of your choice.*
RUNNER-UP PRIZE: Your choice of the remaining prize options after the Grand Prizer winner makes his or her selection.
THIRD PLACE: Your choice of the leftovers.
PRIZE FOR ENTERING: The ability to right click on the contest photo, and make that picture the background on your computer. You could also print, frame, and hang that photo on your wall.
1. Submit your answers to Question 1 and Question 2 in the comments to this post. You can click on the picture to see a blown-up version of this picture.
2. Doug Drinen will be the judge.
3. You may enter until 12:00 p.m. Eastern time on Friday, June 21st. The winners will be announced shortly thereafter, at Doug’s earliest convenience, or at some other time.
4. Any ambiguities in the rules will be clarified by me in whatever way causes me the least amount of hassle.
* If you choose an offensive or stupid topic, I reserve the right to not write about it. But the standards are pretty low here when it comes to stupid.